The contents of this page are intended to provide valuable information specifically for organizations that receive funding from the OST Office. Funds distributed from the OST Office are awarded to community-based nonprofit organizations that provide out-of-school time programs and/or summer programs and offer a wide range of content areas including academics, civic engagement, dance, entrepreneurship, sports, etc. These programs may be delivered by mentors, tutors, or group instruction. The OST Office funds school-age programs.
The following resources are for Grantees:
- 2023 Grantee Guidebook
- 2023 Learn24 Grantee Calendar
- Learn24 Invoice Template
- Learn24 Logo
- Online Incident Report
- Learn24 Cityspan Database
- SAYO Training
- Budget Template Training
Email [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
FY24 Grantee Orientation
- FY24 Out of School Time Grantee Orientation Meeting PPT
- Access the recording here.
- Take the mandated reporter training here
- Download the sample anti-bullying policy below
Sign up anytime to be a grant reviewer here.